Mr. Cheney has developed a program he calls “The CRUSADER Mindset”. The components of this mindset work together to create mental stamina and the ability to appropriately respond to both stress and obstacles.
By now you likely have heard that Governor Sisolak ordered all Nevada schools to be closed for the remainder of this school year; this includes Faith Lutheran. We will finish our school year in the online setting.
- Governor Sisolak and Nevada Department of Education State Superintendent Ebert have declared that schools are to remain closed until April 16, 2020 so as today, we look forward to seeing our students return on Thursday, April 16, 2020. We continue to monitor this and will keep you updated if this return date changes.
- We recently submitted our plan to the Department of Education for these remote learning days and have been assured that these days do indeed count toward the 180 days of instruction as mandated annually by the state of Nevada. Among other things, this plan described mode of instruction, weekly schedule, and the tracking of attendance.
- By clicking here you can access a webpage that has current information on all coronavirus communications and updates.
- You can check the status of upcoming school events and trips by clicking here.
- We continue to keep the school office open with essential personnel each school day from 8 am until 3:30 pm. A directory of all employees and their email addresses can be found by clicking here.